How to update the firmware using Mercusys Powerline Utility?
Tips: For a powerline extender, it’s better to back up your current settings and update the firmware on the web management interface.
To update the firmware, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest firmware package specific to your product model from the support page at www.mercusys.com .
- Decompress the package to obtain the update file.
- Open the utility, move your mouse over a device, and click the (Advanced) icon.
- Go to the Update page.
You may see either of the following pages, depending on the product model.
- Select the obtained update file, and click Update.
- Wait for the upgrading to complete.
Note: During the upgrading process, do not turn off or reset the powerline device.
Copyright © 2024 MERCUSYS Technologies Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be deactivated in your systems.
JSESSIONID, mercusys_privacy_base, mercusys_privacy_marketing, mercusys_popup-right-bottom
Analysis and Marketing Cookies
Analysis cookies enable us to analyze your activities on our website in order to improve and adapt the functionality of our website.
The marketing cookies can be set through our website by our advertising partners in order to create a profile of your interests and to show you relevant advertisements on other websites.
Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager & Google Optimize
_gid, _gat, _gat_global, _ga, _gaexp
cebs, _ce.s, _CEFT, _gid, cean, _fbp, ceac, _drip_client_9574608, cean_asoc