MR30G(EU)_V1.2_1.11.1 Build 220801(Multi-language)
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
Modification and bug fixes:
1. Add the EasyMesh function;
2. Add the support of the TR-069;
3. Optimized the CWMP function;
4. Add the support of the SIP ALG;
5. Optimizing IPV6 functions.
1. For MR30G EU V1.2.
- How to log into the web-based interface of the MERCUSYS Wireless N Router?
- What can I do if I forgot the login password of the MERCUSYS Wireless Router?
- Why can't I log in to the web management utility of the MERCUSYS device?
- How to configure the MERCUSYS Wireless Router as a wireless Access Point?
- How to configure Parental Control on the MERCUSYS Wi-Fi Router
- How to log into the web-based interface of the MERCUSYS Wireless AC/AX Router?
- How to find IP address of your computer (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10,Mac)?
- What should I do if internet speed is slow when the device is connected to the Mercusys router?
- What should I do if my SSID disappeared of Mercusys router?
- Changing Channel and Channel Width on a Mercusys Wi-Fi router
- What should I do if internet connection is not stable when the device is connected to Mercusys router?
- What should I do if only one specific device cannot work with Mercusys router?
- How to find the Model number, Serial number and Hardware version on a MERCYSYS device.
- How to upgrade a MERCUSYS device to the latest firmware
- How do I block users through the MERCUSYS app
- How to change device name on the MERCUSYS app
- How to change wireless settings of a Wi-Fi router on MERCUSYS app
- How to setup MERCUSYS Wi-Fi Router on the MERCUSYS App
- How to setup Parental Controls using the MERCUSYS app
- What if MERCUSYS failed to log into my MERCUSYS product?
- How do I delete my Mercusys account?
- How to find the firmware version on a MERCYSYS device
- How to check the associated/link speed on a client
- How to Change the DNS servers on the Mercusys wireless router
- Troubleshooting: Unstable connection on the Mercusys router
- What should I do if my internet connection is slow?
- How to place your Mercusys wireless router for optimal reception and performance